Our cloud incident response trainings are now available!
We’re proud and really happy to finally show you the fruits of our labour. Over the course of more than a year, we’ve been building a complete Microsoft Cloud Incident Response course. You can register for our courses here. This blog provides some background on the available courses.
Start with the why, so why this course?
- Adoption, Microsoft cloud adoption for Microsoft 365 and/or Azure is huge, all those organisations can become the target of an attack, we want to enable people to perform incident response in the cloud.
- Need, we believe there’s a need for security analysts and incident responders to be able to respond to incidents in the Microsoft cloud.
- Cloud vs. On-premise, incident response in the cloud is different than on-premise. A lot of people are realizing that certain data or artefacts available on-premise might not be available in the cloud so where do you begin? This course covers all of that.
- Sharing knowledge, we love sharing our knowledge as you’ve seen in all our blogs and through our tools this is an additional method of doing that.
- Accessible, training can be expensive we tried to make the training accessible by having budget options for people with a smaller training budget starting from €799.
The course is highly practical, we used to call it hands-on incident response training. We believe you learn the best by doing, which is applied to our training, it is a combination of theory, demos and labs. At the end of each section you’ll have your ultimate challenges a Capture-the-Flag (CTF) exercise for both Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure. With this format we believe you’ll apply what you’ve learned and get some hands-on experience with ‘real’ incidents. You’re also getting live access to a Microsoft Azure & Microsoft 365 environment.
We believe that the courses can beneficial for a lot of different people. From a high level perspective, people working with Microsoft Cloud products with an interest in security.
The people that benefit the most from these courses are:
- Incident Responders
- Security Analysts
- Detection Engineers
- Security Engineers
- Security Architects
We hope we’ve convinced you to take one of our courses, register here.
From Team Invictus we want to thank you for all the support.
(Korstiaan, Joey, Bert-Jan, Benjamin
If you’ve made it this far, we’ve something for you……
Enter code MEDIUM-FRIENDS at checkout for a 5% discount special for our loyal readers.